Travelogues

Wednesday 6 January 2016

Day 4 & 5

Spent a day(Thursday) @ Maasi's place and then headed towards Patiala(my Nani's house).
 
Nov 23rd(Friday)
Destination: Nani's House...Patiala... Punjab

I was accompanied by my cousin, we visited Gurudwara Nada sahib, Panchkula en-route to Patiala.

You can check the link below to know about the history of Gurudwara Sahib...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nada_Sahib



Gurudwara Nada Sahib

@ Himalayan E-way


Nov 24th(Saturday)
Spent the day at Nani's house... with relatives and cousins... Visited Gurudwara Dukhniwaran Sahib in the evening and then finally reached home on Nov 25th(Sunday) in the evening.
The moment I got back home I knew deep inside that a new life has begun for me. A life full of adventure and excitement... exploring new, remote and beautiful places in the mighty and majestic Himalayas. And I also knew that I'll be traveling solo in all those trips because there's nothing like it :D.                    

Check the link below to know the history of Gurudwara Sahib...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gurdwara_Dukh_Nivaran_Sahib



Gurudwara Dukhniwaran Sahib

No comments:

Post a Comment